This website is managed and operated by Itochu Kenzai Corporation (hereinafter “Itochu Kenzai”). Use of this website shall be in compliance with the terms and conditions listed here. Use of this website shall also be construed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. General Rule
This website is provided solely for the convenience of its users and shall be used under the personal responsibility of each user.
2. Prohibited Matters
Actions that harm or cause detriment to third parties or Itochu Kenzai, and actions that damage the credibility or good name of third parties or Itochu Kenzai, including actions that may result in such, are strictly prohibited.
3. Trademark and Copyright
This website and its contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned or managed by Itochu Kenzai. Use of this website shall be in compliance with laws and ordinances concerning all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual properties. Excluding instances of personal use or where recognized as acceptable by copyright law, the reproduction, transmissions, distribution, modification, translation, etc., of this website and its contents without the permission of the copyright holder is a violation of copyright law.
- Itochu Kenzai has paid due attention to the details and features of this website or its contents. However, Itochu Kenzai does not guarantee whether the details of this website’s contents are accurate, updated or secure, and cannot be held liable whatsoever for such. In addition, Itochu Kenzai can revise, change, add, discontinue or delete, etc., this website or its contents at anytime without notice.
- Itochu Kenzai cannot be held liable whatsoever for any and all harm or damages incurred by users from the use of this website or its contents.
- When wishing to set up a link to this website, please contact and receive the approval of Itochu Kenzai first.
- There are instances where links have been setup from this website to a third party website and instances where links have been setup from a third party website to this website. In either instance, the contents of a third party website is managed and operated by a third party, and as such, Itochu Kenzai cannot be held liable whatsoever for any and all harm or damages resulting from the use of a third party website.
6. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The laws of Japan shall govern the use of this website and the interpretation of its contents. In addition, Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of first instance over all disputes related to this website